Rewind to 10 years ago:
- I owned one grill, a Weber Kettle ( I did most of GrillGrate testing and development on theKettle)
- I did not use (or know about) a charcoal chimney. I loved lighter fluid!
- I never used an internal thermometer. I even cut into steaks to check doneness!
- I enjoyed grilling but it was stressful and I put plenty of over cooked and undercooked food on the table.
- I never did ribs on a grill, only the oven.
- I never grilled a pizza, veggies went in foil, fish too. I pretty much grilled the same things over and over. Steaks, hamburgers, chicken and chops.
10 Years later:
- I use 4 grills regularly all with GrillGrates including that old Weber Kettle. Sometimes I use 2 or even 3 grills for one cook.
- I always use an internal thermometer and own a good number of BBQ accessories.
- I've learned the difference between BBQ and grilling, and love low and slow as much as hot and fast!
- I no longer get stressed grilling and have greatly expanded what we grill. My wife thinks I'd grill her if she stood still long enough!
Many of our customers own several grills and have followed a similar path to grilling prowess. The grill industry is hot and healthy, and I am proud to be a part of it with GrillGrate. Grateful is an understatement. GrillGrate, Eat Well!