|Perfect Steak Plate from Robert C|
|Copper River Salmon from Mike B|
- Mike B. for his copper river salmon Looks more like a zebra fish- beautiful markings!
- Robert C. for his perfect steak plate. We love grate plate shots as they really show off the entire meal. This is my idea of a perfect plate: steak, potatoes and asparagus!
- Marty R. for his filling the grill photo. We love to see people filling the grill! Without GrillGrates this is a fireball! Way to maximize your grill space and output Marty. I want to grill and fish with you! ( I saw all those fic pics on your Facebook page)
- David B. for his grilled kangaroo (you read that right) from Turkey. David is on assignment in Turkey and sent this shot from his apartment balcony. Way to take your GrillGrates with you David! How was the kangaroo?
- Ken & Patti Fisher of the blog Date Night Doins! Winner for several video contributions including grilled fruit kabobs. Ken chose the STUFZ gourmet hamburger stuffer.
- Scott G. A repeat winner whose recipe for Atomic Buffalo Turds was just published on grillgrate.com. Scott even included a video! All recipes published on grillgrate.com are automatic winners! Scott joins Andy S. and Fourie from New Zealand in the repeat winners circle of Grate Moments in Grilling. Thanks Scott!
Congratulations to our JUNE 2011 winners.
Lady & Gentleman collect your prizes!
Share your Grate Moments in Grilling and win cool prizes: