We filled the grill last night! I had to leave a little room on the grill for the one steak we planned to split. My wife loves this dinner for two because she uses one of everything:
- One Potato thickly sliced
- One Zucchini- sliced into four lengths
- One Onion- thickly sliced
- One Red Pepper- sliced into quarters
- One Skewer of mushrooms, ok she cheated here
- One Steak
I cleared my plate! The potatoes were perfectly roasted and the vegetables were all at their best. I probably had 4 slices of the sirloin, where in the past I would have eaten the whole thing and maybe a few of the onions and mushrooms. My meal was 3/4 plants, 1 /4 beef. I'm shaking my head even as I type!
Dinner for two- with leftovers. Breakfast fritata coming right up.