Grilled Butterflied Turkey is Fast and Easy with GrillGrates!
|Bon Appetit Centerfold of Butterflied Turkey|
|Very nice rosemary rub from bbq.about.com|
- We chose a simple brine of 2 gallons of vegetable broth. A trash bag in a bucket worked well for an 8 hour soak.
- I found a great rosemary rub from bbq.about.comhttp://bbq.about.com/. Derrick has well organized lists of brines, rubs, grilling methods,
- Amazingribs.com is always a great resource. Here is a link to Craig's Thanksgiving ideas newsletter. Sign up for Meathead's newsletter. I read it bumper to bumper!
- Here's a link to butterflied grilled turkey on GrillGrates! I've already had my hot turkey sandwiches too!
- AND Yes Virginia there is a difference between butterflying a bird and spatchcocking it. This link takes you to Chris Lily's recipe that is truly spatchcocking. Next year...
- What are you cooking up for Thanksgiving?
|A Grate Gift for your favorite griller!|
3 GrillGrate panels, The GrateTool, Steaming Brush and Bag is $79.99 plus s/h
4 GrillGrate panels, The GrateTool, Steaming Brush and Bag is $89.99 plus s/h
A great gift for your favorite griller!