Thursday, August 4, 2011

Grate Moments in Grilling- July Monthy Winners!

We had over 30 photos and and even more comments submitted in July.  A nice mix of winners:  Three from Facebook, Two who emailed me directly and one from Twitter:  Winners drawn at random via random.org. 

"You and your grill grates are making me look good!"  Walt S.

"I've been grilling for almost 40 years. Had Weber grills, Brinkman smokers, and my favorite..Ducane with a back burner/basket for wood smoking. But..... all gas grills flare up. I came across Grill Grate on the web, ordered them, and WOW! Best grilling access. I have ever owned! Every gas grill should have one! I cook anything and everything on it."    Ed S.
From Steve F. "Just added 2 additional grates. Broke them in with sirloin tips and sweet potato. They came out GRATE!"
From Michael P. Spanish Adobo Style Chicken grilled on my new GrillGrates! Came out great! New to plating the food and taking pictures...my wife looked at me kind of funny but she humored me since I was having a good time.
From @MarolJ off Twitter.  Grilled Salmon Burgers.  I'm going after the recipe for this one!

From Allan R. "Salmon grilled to a perfect medium, paired with grilled zucchini, yellow squash, red onion and a chilled tomato infused with aged balsamic vinegar,sea salt and powdered Mediterranean spices. At serving the Salmon was covered with a reduction of Prosecco, honey, brown sugar, caper juice and whole capers. VERY Yummy!"

We've already had several AUGUST submissions.  Please share your Grate Moments in Grilling with us.  
TWO Ways to Win:
  1. Share a comment or photos with us via email (info AT grillgrate.com) or on Facebook
  2. Submit a recipe with photos and if its published on GrillGrate.com you are an instant winner. 
GrillGrate, Eat Well, Share More!
Brad
 
 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

YAY Allan ... I know you are an amazing Chef as I have personally tasted a few of your creations. Congratulations and YUMMMM!
Lisa