Friday, April 17, 2009

NBBQA Members & Friends get 15% Discount on GrillGrates

I complied a tidy folder of all the business cards we gathered and people we met at the NBBQA conference in Austin. I left it on an airplane in Philadelphia and have been unable to reach out to this esteemed group! Many of you bought GrillGrate Kits at the conference and I hate that we have lost track of you. Several of you also wanted to be alerted when our commercial grade GrillGrates would be available. When I got this month’s edition of the Barbecue News- it was great to see pictures and names which sparked me into action. I called Kell to run an advertisement and figured I’d Twitter about the discount too.

Please let me know how you are doing: post a comment here on my blog, send pictures, or a TWEET or jump into testing the professional grade GrillGrates. And remember use NBBQA as coupon for 15% discount on any and all orders at the GrillGrate webstore! GrillGrate, Eat Well.

No comments: