- GrillGrate Gratest Gift Bag- Upgrade Dad's grill and his grilling skills with GrillGrates, The GrateTool and Steam Cleaning Brush all in a convenient store and carry bag. $85.00 after 15% discount (NBBQA discount code) at grillgrate webstore.
- Smoke Like a Pro Kit from Peg Leg Porker. Everything a Dad needs to get smoking like a pro. Rubs, sauces, brines and the tools to use them. $39.99 from Peg Leg Porker. Also seen on QVC.
- Grill Clips- Magnetic tool hangers for all the tools that we need at the grill. $14.99-$29.99 from Improvements Catalog.
- Peace Love & BBQ- Hailed as the only BBQ book Dad will need. Mike and Amy Mills reveal secrets of the pit and recipes for their Magic Dust and more. $14.93 from Amazon.
- KCBS Membership- The Kansas City Barbecue Society is a vibrant organization that sanctions all things BBQ. The Bull Sheet is outstanding read that Dad will look forward to every month. $35.00 annual membership
- Glow in the Dark Instant Read Thermometer- Includes easy to read dial with handy pocket case and a bonus magnet for the fridge for a quick reference for doneness. $6.99 from Grill Friends.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Gratest GrillGifts for DAD (and me)
Forget the neckties, and go for great grill gifts this Father's Day.