- Two large flour tortillas form a sandwich with cheese
- Oil or spray one side and place downward on cutting board
- Sprinkle 3 Mex Blend cheese over topside and place
- Second tortilla on top- spray or brush the topside with olive oil and you are ready for the grill.
- Best on Gas Grills for fast controlled temp- 400F
- You'll know you are too hot when the sear marks are black
- 2 minutes then turn with Grate Tool
- 2 minutes quarter turn
- 1 minute turn- or off the grill- cut into 6 or 8 slices for Super Bowl grilled quesadillas.