Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eggceptional Grilling with the Big Green Egg


I am probably the only cook grilling this weekend at the Eggtoberfest who does not own a Big Green Egg. However, Egghead Paul- my grilling compadre took pity and brought me his BGE from home so I could practice, and I don't think he wants me to embarrass him in front of all of his EGG friends. First of all, I'll never call the BGE crowd a cult again! I'm hooked, totally sold and trying to figure out a way to keep Paul's Egg on my patio a little while longer.

We're both excited to be able to cook at the Eggtoberfest on Saturday. We'll be grilling grate along with 200 members of the BGE family. Thanks Paul and thanks BGE!

Kickin Chicken Thighs, Eggceptional Burgers, Garlic Bread and Steaks! I love my job!





No comments: